- Interactive pet - fun for all!
- Interacts with you and other Aquapets!
- Limited Edition Collectible toy - Dora the Explorer
- Only a limited number of each character is made
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
To all my millions of adoring fans (he said dreamily), I am moving my blog to a new service. I will not be posting anything new here. To stay in contact just head on over to my new site! All the new stuff will be there waiting for you and I will slowly be moving my archives there as well.
Soooooo head on over :-)
Monday, November 20, 2006
I found this on a fellow bloggers page. Go visit Alex, Van Tango is a great blog!
Link - http://strictmochine.blogspot.com/2006/11/flashbax.html
15 ways to annoy a metalhead:
1. Tell them every metal band worships the devil.
2. Ask if all black metal bands are trying to copy KISS or just most of them.
3. If they're listening to metal, tell them it sounds like some mainstream band. Doesn't matter who.
4. Turn the bass way up on their stereo.
5. Ask if they've given their souls to Jesus yet.
6. If they're listening to metal, tell them "These guys don't have talent. Now (insert any mainstream band here), those guys have talent!"
7. Tell them it all sounds the same.
8. Tell them you like underground music too, like (insert the newest overhyped fashionable loud-ish band from the radio).
9. Point out that just about every genre of music has an underground with bands who have integrity, so metal really isn't that unique.
10. Take out the Iron Maiden disc and put in 50 Cent.
11. Tell them Korn brought metal back to life in the 90s.
12. Laugh at Slayer for stealing their name from the Buffy show.
13. Remind them that metal is partially derived from the blues. Then accuse them of being wiggers.
14. Pine for the good old days when 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' was a big hit.
15. Tell them that Bon Jovi was the heaviest out of all of them.
OK, I was very depressed over my last post. But on the same day I heard that really bad news, I also heard this really good news :-) Christopher Eccelston is going to be on Heroes! As most people know, I am a huge Doctor Who fan and by proxy, I like the shows that Doctor Who alumni show up in. Well, I was jonesing waiting for Eccelston to show up (hopefully as it is still a rumor) in the BBC remake of The Prisoner and lo and behold I won't have to wait as long to see him again :-)
Heroes is a pretty cool show. I have not seen all the episodes, but I have seen most of them and it is getting better each time that I catch it. NBC is getting a huge following which is enabling them to pull some sci-fi icons on board. First Sulu form Star Trek (George Takei) and now the Doctor himself! This truly is becoming "Must See TV" :-)
Dear One Ringers,
As you know, there's been a lot of speculation about The Hobbit. We are often asked about when or if this film will ever be made. We have always responded that we would be very interested in making the film - if it were offered to us to make.
You may also be aware that Wingnut Films has bought a lawsuit against New Line, which resulted from an audit we undertook on part of the income of The Fellowship of the Ring. Our attitude with the lawsuit has always been that since it's largely based on differences of opinion about certain accounting practices, we would like an independent body - whether it be a judge, a jury, or a mediator, to look at the issues and make an unbiased ruling. We are happy to accept whatever that ruling is. In our minds, it's not much more complex than that and that's exactly why film contracts include right-to-audit clauses.
However, we have always said that we do not want to discuss The Hobbit with New Line until the lawsuit over New Line's accounting practices is resolved. This is simple common sense - you cannot be in a relationship with a film studio, making a complex, expensive movie and dealing with all the pressures and responsibilities that come with the job, while an unresolved lawsuit exists.
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Other products by Aquapets
Availability: This item is currently not available.