Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Tells Oprah She's Not a Party Girl

Lindsay Lohan Tells Oprah She's Not a Party Girl | Lindsay Lohan On The Oprah Winfrey Show Tuesday, Lindsay Lohan talks about being called a party girl – and says, "I hate that!"

Asked by Winfrey if she deserves her reputation, Lohan replies, "No. I mean, I've been acting my whole life. And this is what I love to do. And I'm very lucky and blessed to be able to do that."

Not that she doesn't like to have a good time. "I'm 20 years old," she says. "Is it a crime to go … dancing with your friends? I have a life and I have my family and I have work and I have those three things." LINK


OK, deep breath.... hold it back... keep it together... oh frak it..... AAAAHhhhahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!
http://www.memphis-schools.k12.tn.us/schools/snowden.clue/laugh.jpg

No comments: