Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Angry Guy Alert

today's Angry man award goes to that guy on Rt. 287 during the morning rush. Well I discovered this angry may due to an unknown violation in male driving protocol. I woke up very late for work today... what else is new? :-) So, I rush out the door and fly up the highway on my 35 mile commute. So I am trucking up the road at 80 mph. Not an unusual thing. The road was fairly open, very few bottlenecks, well until angry man. I came up behind him in the far left lane of a three lane highway. I didn't tailgate, I held back since I had made up a lot of time already. So we come to a spot where the lanes to my right are open. Instead of flashing the jerk doing 65 mph to move over I moved right to pass. As I pull up next to him he gives me the angry/hurt "you can't pass me asshole" look and floored it. He paced me for several miles until I had to slow down and move back behind him or hit a truck. He did this three more times and since it was no skin off my nose, it made me laugh.

All was right with the world, he felt superior & I was happy until the next left lane laser came up behind me. Since I saw him a mile back or so I move over. He approached and DID tailgate the angry man. This made angry man more upset. As laser tried to move right and go around angry man cut right and almost ran laser off the road. Uh oh, two alpha drivers ..... bad mix.

Laser was now angry as well. So he cut off angry then angry cut off laser. They almost hit each other and several innocent cars 4 or 5 times before I lost sight of them when I took my exit. So I don't know if they survived there commute or not. But as I took it all in from 5 car lengths behind the this thought came over me ......... people are really really stupid. Just call me Captain Obvious :-)

No comments: