Saturday, October 07, 2006

Cellfire - Coupons on your cell phone

I came across this interesting site today while surfing around. I am always looking for deals and ways to save money. Most of the sites I frequent only have online codes for discounts and I use these a lot, especially at Amazon, but this is different.

Cellfire, www.cellfire.com, sends coupons to you cell phone. This seems pretty cool. I signed up and am going to try it the next time I go shopping to see how people react. Hopefully they react well since I hate carrying paper coupons. Well, OK, actually I hate leaving my coupons at home, that's usually what happens :-) They have a few coupons for T.G.I. Friday's and that sounds like a good lunch next week :-) I will try and report back, but it looks pretty easy to use has great potential.....

Here is a blurb about them in their own words....

Now your cell phone pays you, thanks to Cellfire, a free application for your mobile phone. By visiting the Cellfire web site or sending a text message to 22888, you can quickly download Cellfire to your mobile phone. Cellfire offers hundreds of dollars in coupons at great places like Hollywood Video, TGI Friday's, Bath and Bodyworks and many more. Simply show the Cellfire coupon on your phone to the cashier to enjoy your savings. No more clipping coupons -- always have great savings right at your fingertips!


Get Your Free Copy of Cellfire to Start Saving Today!


No comments: