Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Angry Old Guy

So, I stopped for a cup of coffee and bagel on my way into work today. I went into my favorite convenience store and hit up the ATM for some money. I noticed that the line was kind of long so I figured "OK, just grab a quick salad for lunch later." I get in line and notice there are now 15 people ahead of me. As I am staring at the floor I heard a loud bang. Then another. It was the cashier AKA Angry Old Guy. He was beating up his cash register and cursing up a storm. Not a good sign. So I watched and laughed for a bit to see if he would stroke out until I realized that I was going to be late for work. I dropped my salad back in the cooler and left. Sigh, well the show was fun, but I guess I have to go out later for lunch. Hopefully Angry Old Guy has taken his meds by the time I have to go back so I can actually get food this time.

No comments: