Monday, September 11, 2006

Tea is good for you


I love tea. I always have. I'm not one of the tea snobs, in fact I'm sure a lot of what I like is garbage :-) Hey, I'm from Jersey, we don't always know a good thing when we have it and we can deal with a whole lot of crap just see out govt. Ok, back to topic.....

Here is an excerpt from Medical News Today . See there site for the full article.

If you drink three or more cups of tea a day you might be doing your health more good than drinking plain water, say researchers from King's College, London, UK. This new study found, among other things, that the urban myth that tea dehydrates could not be further from the truth - tea hydrates as well as water does, say the researchers.

Wow! That makes me happy because water is just so boring. In fact I'm off to have a cuppa Lipton :-)

No comments: